Sunday, June 5, 2011

Internet…what a luxury!

I know you all think I’m crazy but I haven’t had good internet service for about three weeks now and let’s just say…”It was time”.  Actually, I had to pay some bills and get some laundry and bedding washed (they too had been neglected for three weeks now).  We headed to Katapola which is still on the Island of Amorgos but a small, cozy town looking for GOOD internet.  I found it but the water and electricity situation was another story.  They would deliver water to the boat and you could get electricity if you wanted to pay dearly for it.  We opted out of both and are enjoying our Free internet service immensely!

IMG_4393IMG_4396 IMG_4395

1 comment:

GregK said...

It's like they say... You don't know what you have till it's gone. We were 4 days without a good signal and I was climbing the walls..... err ... Trees!