Thursday, September 4, 2008

Martha's Vineyard after Labor Day



Well, we were going to head to Nantucket but have decided that we love exploring this place instead. We got here on Tuesday night and walked around a bit then went to bed...it had been a long day. Wednesday, we got up and loaded the bikes into the dinghy and off we went. We ended up going on a 17 mile ride around the island. They have great bike paths and cool towns to hang out in.


I (Jodi) made this picture in the sand while hanging out at Gay Head Lighthouse Beach. I want to dedicate it to my friend Bev who first showed me how she did this when she visited beaches. Tomorrow we are off again, back to our second home, Warwick RI. We'll miss the sea in the next month as we travel home but am really looking forward to seeing all of our family and friends.



1 comment:

Sugirep said...

Looks like a lot of fun....I love your sand picture...thanks for the acknowledgement.....can't wait to go some places with you guys....